There is an additional site visit scheduled for Wednesday, July 17, 2019 at 10:30 a.m. The visit will be held at the JCRA’s Bayfront Trailer Complex, 575 State Route 440, Jersey City (entry into the site via the Culver Avenue jug handle). Please see Addendum Nos. 1 and 2 with regard to registration forms and safety precautions at the site.
RFP for Vacant Lot Clean-up and Maintenance Services
RFP for Salting and Snow Removal Services
Addendum #2: Submission Date For Questions for Bayfront Phase 1 RFP
On page 3, paragraph 4, of the Request for Proposals, the following has been updated:
“Only written requests submitted by regular mail / fax / email for interpretation will be considered. Such requests will only be accepted until July 24, 2019.“
Addendum #1: Site Visits for the Bayfront Phase 1 RFP
There will be two scheduled site visits conducted on June 5, 2019 and June 19, 2019. The visit will be held at JCRA’s Bayfront Trailer Complex, 575 State Route 440, Jersey City (entry into the site via the Culver Avenue jug handle).
Attendance at the site visit is not mandatory but is strongly encouraged.
- All attendees should arrive by 10:30am to check-in and sign registration paperwork (if needed).
- All members of company’s team present for site tour must execute registration paperwork.
- Introduction to begin at 11:00am
- Walking tour to begin promptly at 11:15am, followed by a short Q&A session at the trailer.
- Must wear appropriate footwear (boots, sneakers) to avoid injury.
- In case of rain, site tour will be rescheduled. Notice of rescheduling will be provided 24 hours in advance of site tour.
- Questions and Answers: It is strongly preferred that site tour participants note all their questions and deliver them in writing via email to the Agency after the site tour. A 20-minute Q&A will be reserved at the end of the site tour. The Agency reserves right to decline a response and respond in writing to any or all questions. Any questions and answers during the site tour will be recorded in the minutes and posted on the Agency website as an addendum.
All attendees must register with the JCRA at least 48 hours in advance by completing and submitting the Site Visit Registration Form, attached hereto.
RFP for Phase I of the Bayfront Redevelopment Area
March’s Board of Commissioners Meeting
THE JERSEY CITY REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY’S BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS MEETING FOR
MARCH 19,2019 HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
THE MEETING WILL BE HELD ON TUESDAY, MARCH 26, 2019 AT 6:00 P.M. IN
Jersey City Application for US EPA Brownfields Grant Funding, Public Meeting
The City of Jersey City/ Jersey City Redevelopment Agency are applying for US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Brownfields Grants funding to clean up sites within Jersey City. A community meeting is being held to discuss the grant proposals and to accept public comments on the proposals and the proposed use of funds. The meeting will be held on Thursday, January 24, 2019 at 6:00 PM at 66 York Street 3rd floor, Conference Room, Jersey City, NJ 07302. Copies of the grant proposals, including the draft EPA-required Analysis of Brownfield Cleanup Alternatives documents that are part of the applications, will be available for public review and comment on the Jersey City Redevelopment Agency’s website at https://thejcra.org, see below. For more information about the proposals, the meeting, or to provide comments, please contact Benjamin Delisle, Jersey City Redevelopment Agency Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 201-761-0822.
Posted: January 17, 2019.
November’s Board of Commissioners Meeting
Please be advised that the Jersey City Redevelopment Agency Board of Commissioners Meeting will be rescheduled from Tuesday, November 20, 2018 to Wednesday, November 28, 2018. The meeting will convene at 6:00 p.m at 180 Ninth Street, Jersey City, NJ.
All JCRA Board Meetings Will Now Be Held at 180 Ninth Street, Rm. 120
Meetings for the JCRA Board of Commissioners will now be held in a new location:
CERC Community Education And Recreation Center
180 Ninth Street
Jersey City, New Jersey 07302
Please note that meetings will no longer be held at 30 Montgomery St.