Questions and Answers from September 26, 2023 Loew’s Theatre Walkthrough for Request for Bids for Relocation Services
Questions and Answers from September 26, 2023 Loew’s Theatre Walkthrough for Request for Bids
for Relocation Services
– Q: Are all of the items going to the same storage facility?
– A: Yes, the items will be going to the same facility.
– Q: When are all of the items expected to be removed from the Theatre?
– A: November of this year.
– Q: Can bidders visit the storage location ahead of time?
– A: Yes, but also please see storage statement/scope.
– Q: Is any special equipment needed to move these items?
– A: That will be up to the relocation expert.
– Q: What level of packaging and protection are we expecting?
– A: The items need to be protected from damage. The relocation expert should advise on how
best this can be accomplished.
– Q: Are the main basement stairs the main point of bringing items up and out of the Theatre?
– A: Yes, they are the primary access point for the basement and the largest set of stairs in the
– Q: Can the front and side doors be used?
– A: Per the Section 2.1 in the RFB, the side doors that lead to Magnolia Ave. are the
recommended point of egress for the move.
– Q: Have we appraised all of the items to be moved?
– A: No, these items have not been appraised.
– Q: Are additional visits to the Theatre possible on request prior to the move?
– A: Yes, after the project has been awarded.
– Q: If needed, can a dumpster be provided for disposal of anything related to the move?
– A: The JCRA will provide a dumpster for refuse related to the packing and moving of the items.